Mar 18, 2018

Enya Says

Enya Says:

Well sports fans, I've been in Arizona for three weeks now, give or take a week. As I've aged my personal calendar has a fudge factor. Even clark with that weighty calendar he trucks around everywhere gets confused about what day it is. We are staying at the casita owned by Heinz and Gisela. I have stayed here before and it suits me well. Heinz and Gisela like me and I like them. The only thing I am disappointed about is the lack of lizards. I do not like them and and they feel the same about me. I have searched and scoured their usual hiding spots but they are still holed up. I heard Annie say to clark that this Wednesday is supposed to be 80. I've read that lizards like it hot so I am saving all of my energy for Wednesday when I hope to give them pursuit. I don't know what I will do if I snag one but I'll figure that out on Wednesday. 

On Friday a squadron of humming birds arrived in the casita backyard. I heard Heinz say they come from South America, a place I don't know anything about. Heinz is well read so I take his word about a number of things. I think humans call it "faith." You have to be wary of humming birds as they are pugilistic and will strafe you and try to boss you around and make you do things you don't want to do.  Do not underestimate them especially if you are slow moving. I never wear my bright colored clothes outside once they show up. I am having fun and I see that Annie and clark are feeling the same. I do not miss the snow in Montana and sometimes I feel bad for my friends to have to deal with a bucket of snow every day. Thanks to my Mom, Annie for letting me pen this and saving room in her blog for my thoughts. Good pooping and positive thoughts to all you dogs. 





No comments: