Feb 21, 2012

New Moon arising and the blues under our belt...

I feel a new moon arising... tomorrow to be exact, it is the new moon in Pieces and holds purity in it's wake. Today was full of the blues from the blue ocean displaying it's depth of blues with the dancing dolphins at the surface, from the mother turtles surfacing to smile upon us, right down to the gentle white egret chasing bugs at our feet. I followed the blues to the local playhouse where the harmonica and acoustic guitar spilled forth some of the best blues since I was young. And yes the depth of my thoughts brought some melancholy into my world today also.. but mother earth always (and I do mean always) centers me and fills me with awe....



We are so blessed to be on this planet with all the opinions, beliefs, and love in every one's heart. We stopped at a local bar to partake in a beverage take in the salty sea air that drifted through the outdoor tiki bar....life is good on the island. The Port is a great deal like Lincoln, small quaint and very eclectic with it's mixture of people and opinions.. it is no wonder there are a few Lincoln people here..

No comments: